AUSTRALIS VELOURLIPS MATTE CREAM (REVIEW)

Hey readers, or should I call you BEAUTIES.

Firstly, I would like to say thanks to all those who have viewed my blog :) Really appreciated! Don't forget, if you would like to get more advice or a specific makeup tip, please leave a message or comment below- I don't bite :)
Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au

Well, onto todays review. Drum roll please...

It's the amazing Australis Velourlips Matte Cream. This matte cream is absolutely fabulous! It's long lasting and believe me, it actually stays on your lips for HOURS. It doesn't smudge, and it's really easy to apply.

Now, the only thing...put heaps of moisturising lip balm on before you wear your matte cream.

So this is what I do:

  • Before I put my makeup on, I moisturise my lips with lip balm (my favourite is Maybelline's Babylips).
  • Once I'm happy with the makeup I put on two coats of the matte cream.
  • Then I put on another layer of Babylips (works like a charm). 

However, if you want it to be REALLY long lasting, line your lips with a lip pencil and then colour them in. But don't forget to moisturise your lips, otherwise they will look "cracked."

I think you definitely can't go wrong with this matte cream. It's truly worth it!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the shade range but I just hate how drying these are. No matter what I do, they still end up feeling dry and flaky :( But I still wear them anyway because they're so pretty

    Dani | KaBOOM! Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I would recommend that you use a moisturising lip balm. I put on the lip balm before I do my makeup and just after my cleansing routine. I then use my matte cream (two coats) and apply another coat of lip balm. Maybe try this method out?

      Delete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top