EXPRESS MAKEUP KIT

Hey Beauties! :)

Here is a list of makeup essentials I recommend you buy, according to Rae Morris.

Eyes

  • Tweezers
  • Brow pencils
  • Brow mascaras
  • Kohl pencils
  • Gel or liquid eyeliner
  • Eye shadows
  • Mascara
  • Eyelash curlers
  • False lashes
  • Eyelash applicator
  • Latex
  • Sticky tape
  • Eye drops

Lips

  • Lipstick
  • Lip gloss
  • Lip pencil
  • Lip balm 

Makeup brushes

  • Brush cleaner
  • Double-ended concealer brush
  • Fibre-optic foundation brush
  • Eyeliner brushes
  • Combined mascara wand
  • Mini square blending brush
  • Eye shadow blending brushes
  • Lip brush
  • Kabuki brush
  • Powder brush
  • Fan brush

Now I know this looks like a professional makeup kit, and it somewhat is- but you can create almost any look with these essentials. In my next posts I'll be creating looks with these essentials. Oh, and while I have your attention, check out my Twitter (@CMakeupManiaah), my Instagram (@makeup_maniaah), Facebook (Makeup Maniaah) and why not subscribe to my blog? So you don't miss out on anything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top