LA ROCHE-POSAY ANTHELIOS XL (REVIEW)

Hey readers :)

Still trying to find the right NON- GREASY sunscreen? Well, look no further! La Roche-Posay has done it again.

I am so pleased with their ultra-light 50+ Anthelios XL sunscreen. It's formulated with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water which is rich in selenium soothing properties (to read this review click here), and those that have sensitive skin can use it.

Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com

Its light texture gives me the feel that I don't have any sunscreen on and it leaves my skin surprisingly really soft (the amazing soothing properties). I also love the fact that it has no fragrance, which means you don't smell like you are wearing sunscreen.

It's also hypoallergenic, non- comedogenic and paraben- free and of course fragrance- free.

All-in-all, I really love this sunscreen because who wants to be greasy and smell funny?
P.S- Did you know that when a sunscreen is 50+, that actually means you are 50 times less likely to burn. How cool? See, you learn things everyday!



2 comments:

  1. I commented on this before :p
    The SPF 50 = basically the number of minutes your skin takes to burn x 50.
    So if you burn in under 10 minutes (me... very light and fair) theoretically I would get about 500 minutes in the sun with SPF 50.
    :D Keep up the good work cass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, thats some hectic maths calculations! Yeah, I burn easily too! But I found that this sunscreen definitely does the job!

      Delete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top