THERMAL SPRING WATER (REVIEW)

Hey Beauties! :)

I am very excited to make my first product review! I've been using it for quite some time, and I absolutely LOVE it. It's called La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water - quite a mouthful huh?
Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au

It's the only thermal water containing a high concentration of Selenium. What is Selenium you ask? Well, it's a mineral found in soil, and it naturally appears in some foods and water. This amazing spring water is anti-free radical, anti-irritation and it has soothing properties!

It also has heaps of daily skincare uses and benefits! I mostly use it for setting my makeup, completing my cleansing routine, freshening up my skin (when it's like 30 degrees outside) and using it for when my face is irritated. 

What is amazing about this product is that it's totally ok to use for sensitive skin! All of the La Roche-Posay products are for sensitive and oily to acne prone skin, and they are all clinically proven. 

Where can you buy this? Well, if you are in Australia- Click here for stock lists. If you aren't in Australia you can Click here for more information. 

I would definitely recommend this product to everyone who wants healthy looking, glowing skin :)

Oh, and I have social media! Check them out!

Instagram - makeup_maniaah

Twitter - CMakeupManiaah

Facebook - Makeup Maniaah

Bloglovin' - Makeup Maniaah

Pinterest - CMakeupManiaah

YouTube - Makeup Maniaah (Like, subscribe, comment)- :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top