OGX B5 (MOISTURE + VITAMIN) SHAMPOO (REVIEW)

Hey beauties! :)

We all want radiant healthy glowing skin- right? Healthy skin makes applying makeup so much easier. But what about hair? I would love to have long, thick and heathy hair! I had the "long" and the "thick" but it wasn't healthy. Once you dye your hair, it's like an addiction. So I had to cut it short and break up with my split ends.
Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au

I can honestly say, using the OGX B5 shampoo has made my hair the healthiest it's ever been! My friend recommended it to me when I was browsing for a new shampoo. So lets talk about this shampoo. What does it have, that makes my hair feel so healthy? Well, as the label suggests it contains B5, which is a vitamin and it's commonly found in both plants and animals including meat, vegetables, eggs and milk.

So is it possible to get a vitamin for your hair without taking supplements? Well of course! Who would rather use an amazing-smelling-vitiamin-shampoo, than take supplements? ME PLEASE! The properties of this shampoo help to moisturise the hair, which makes my hair really soft. I've also noticed that my hair appears thicker, which obviously means it's a lot healthier.

With the fantastic positives regarding this shampoo, are there any negatives? Well, yes- but it's not a big one. Literally the only negative I can think of, is the size. It's only available in a 385ml bottle and before using this shampoo I was buying shampoos that were 700ml. I wish they had a bigger bottle because I use it so frequently that I go through the bottles quite fast.

The label (incase you can't read it from the image)

OGX Moisture + Vitamin B5 Shampoo- Drench and nourish hair with this rich blend of Vitamin B5 that speeds moisture to stressed locks, protects against environmental damage, helps to rebuild damaged lipid structures, and gets your hair back to healthy. Indulge your tresses with this nourishing Vitamin B5 blend that intensely moisturizes for long lasting softness, while protecting hair from daily stresses and future damage. 

I really really love this shampoo and I'm really excited to try the other products in their range. Have you used any of these products, if yes- please can you recommend some!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/15/2015

    I love this brand! Been using it for quite some time :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I really like this brand- so I bought more (as you do).

      Delete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top