WHAT OILS ARE RIGHT FOR ME?

Hey Beauties! :D

I've recently been promoted to a cosmetician, and I'm super excited to give advice regarding all things beauty. And because I've received heaps of questions about oils, I thought I'd write a small blog post about them.
Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au

Firstly, skin oils work really well on all skin types. So from dry to dehydrated to oily skin. I bet you're thinking, "if I have oily skin, why would I want to put more oil on it?" Well, oils are smart as they actually trick your skin into realising that it's already producing enough oil, which in turn slows your natural oil production. How cool?

Every skin type can use oil in their regimen- it's just a matter of finding the right oil for your skin and knowing your skin type. However, a good place to start would be the Antipodes Apostle Serum (30ml) or the Sanctuary Spa Wonder Oil Serum (30ml). I also LOVE the Sukin Facial Treatment Oil (25ml). If you are unsure about what oils to get, you can always ask in store and I'm sure they would be able to help you!

I hope this has sorta helped with oils. It was only a very short post and if you would like more information, just comment below. I always reply to comments! :D Stay tuned for my next blog post all about cleansers!

P.s You can take a peep on my Twitter (@CMakeupManiaah), Insta (makeup_maniaah) and Facebook (Makeup Maniaah).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top