HOW DO I KNOW WHICH IS THE RIGHT CLEANSER FOR ME?

Hey Beauties! :D

Cleansing, cleansing and cleansing! You hear is it all time, but how do you know which one is right for you? Well, I have all the answers, so just get comfy and all shall be known.

Now, it's very important to cleanse your skin, especially if you wear a lot of makeup (like me). And with so many products on the market it's kinda hard to decide what one works the best. You are spoilt for choices like foams, creams, cleansing waters, oils and wipes.

Copyright: Makeupmaniaah@bigpost.com.au
Foams

  • Perfect for oily skin and combination skin
  • They are designed to deeply purify your pores
  • For starters you can try: Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser (200ml)

Creams 

  • Perfect for dry and sensitive skin 
  • They are designed to gently remove impurities 
  • For starters you can try: Moreish Euphoria Cream Cleanser (200ml)

Oils 

  • Perfect for dry and sensitive skin
  • Designed to remove makeup and impurities in one-step
  • For starters try: Nu'trir Nourishing Cleansing Oil (100ml)

Cleansing waters 

  • These are suitable for all skin types 
  • They are designed to be fuss-free and are gaining popularity (they remove all traces of makeup and do a quick cleanse) 
  • For starters try: Simple Micellar Cleansing Water (200ml)

Wipes 

  • These should be used on the go, or stashed in your gym bag
  • For starters try: Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes 
Well, there you go beauties! I hope that helped :) If you have any other questions, just comment. It's that easy. Also, do check out my Twitter (@CMakeupManiaah) or my Instagram (@makeup_maniaah). You can also subscribe to my blog!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/03/2015

    This was such a helpful post! I was wondering if I was using the right cleanser! Thanks for posting this :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem! It's so important to use the right cleanser for your skin type! I was using the wrong cleanser for ages and now that I'm using the right one, my skin feels so good and looks healthy too!

      Delete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top