THIN LIZZY CONCEALER (REVIEW)

Hey Beauties! :D 

I've finally been able to post another exciting review, since its been ages since I did one. I've been beauty advising - AKA being a cosmetician. Which is basically a person who does makeovers and gives advise about beauty and skincare related questions. And on the other hand, I'm studying to become a qualified makeup artist. So you would understand how busy I have been. However, I have found time to write this amazing product review! Keep reading to find out.

So, the other day I stumbled across Thin Lizzy's concealer. At first I really didn't know what to expect because I have never used any of the Thin Lizzy makeup products before, so I was pretty open minded about the range. But boy oh boy, I absolutely love this concealer. 
Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au

Why do I love this concealer so much? What makes it better than the other ones I used? Well, it covers up my dark circles, redness on my face and the occasional blemish. I was actually shocked that in a few daps with my finger, my dark circles literally disappeared. Just like that. In fact I was so happy with this concealer I told all my friends to buy it. Who wouldn't share an amazing find?

My one friend needed to cover up a tattoo, and I knew, being a beauty advisor that Dermablend is one of the top products that cover up tattoos. However, she didn't want to buy a tattoo coverup for just one night. So we gave Thin Lizzy a try and oh my gosh. Honestly the coverage was incredible. With just a few dabs of the concealer and some setting powder, the tattoo had vanished. She now has a concealer that she can use underneath her makeup and to cover up her tattoo. How good? 

Another positive with this concealer is that there are 8 different shades. Being a cosmetician/ beauty advisor I am always finding that brands do only a "light," "medium," or "dark" colour. So for ladies/ men who are in between those, Thin Lizzy makes it easier to find their perfect match. 

Based on how pleased I am with this concealer, I am super excited to try the other products. I am hoping to try some of their loose powers and pressed powders, maybe even their eyeliner too.

Well, there you go- an amazing concealer that does it all! Have any of you beauties tried this too? Let me know what you think in the comments! Also take a peep at my Twitter (@CMakeupManiaah) or my Instagram (makeup_maniaah).

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info Cass! I'm looking for a new concealor. Where did you get it from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Looking for a new concealer is tough- literally because there are so many different concealers out there. What are you currently using?

      Oh, and I got this specific Thin Lizzy concealer at Priceline Pharmacy.

      Delete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top