MY TOP 10 BEAUTY PICKS

Hey Beauties! :D

I always get asked what my top beauty products are. It's actually a tough question because I have so many. However, I have come up with my top 10 beauty picks from hairspray to mascara to lipsticks. So with no further ado I like you to give a warm welcome to my top 10 beauty picks! *Drum rolls*

Copyright: MakeupManiaah.blogspot.com.au


Hairspray

  • Tresemme Salon Finish Extra Hold
  • This is one of the best holds
  • Spray can be brushed out

Body Cream

  • Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream 
  • It goes on sheer, dries quickly and it hydrates your skin 

Mascara

  • Maybelline Great Lash Tactics 
  • It stays on, doesn't clump and it won't move

Night Cream

  • Garner Skin Naturals Miracle Sleeping Cream 
  • It combats the signs of fatigue and regenerates skin cells 

Nail polish

  • Essie Nail Color in Mademoiselle 
  • Perfect amount of "pinkness" that works either on your wedding day or any occasion  

Nail polish top coat

  • Sally Hansen Diamond Strength (Instant Nail Hardener)
  • Nail polish lasts longer than a week 
  • Hardens nails 

Lipstick

  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fire And Ice 
  • Every woman needs that perfect red lipstick  

Loose Powder

  • Nude By Nature Mineral Cover 
  • Medium to full coverage, and just so easy to use  

Pressed Powder

  • Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation
  • Stays on the whole day 
  • Contains an SPF 
  • Medium to full coverage  

Concealer

  • Thin Lizzy Concealer Cream
  • Covers dark circles, blemishes and tattoos 

Well there you have it, my top 10 beauty picks. What are your top picks? Comment below and I'll check them out. Oh, and speaking about checking out- I'm on Twitter (@CMakeupManiaah) and Instagram  (@makeup_maniaah) and now Facebook (Makeup Maniaah). Oh and subscribe so you never miss a tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top