MAKEUP STAINS? (VANISH PRODUCT REVIEW)

Hey Beauties! :D

Firstly, I'd like to start this blog post with a question.

How many times have you got your makeup on your clothes? Either by removing them, or trying new ones on?
I think most of you would have said "quite a lot" to my question. Makeup stains are literally the worst and they can easily ruin a garment. How can we get out those makeup stains? There must be something on the market! But what? Well, I've been given some Vanish products to test out on some makeup clothing stains and the results were rather interesting! Keep reading to find out the results!

Here are the products:

  • Vanish Preen Oxi Action Fabric Stain Remover 
  • Vanish Gold Oxi Action Crystal White
  • Vanish NapiSan Gold Oxi Action

I tested these three products on mascara (with fibres), long-lasting red lipstick and full coverage liquid foundation stains. Each stain went through the same process. I used the Vanish Preen Oxi Action Stain Remover and sprayed it on the strain and left it there for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes I checked the stain and whether it had come out or not I used the stain remover again. If it semi come out, I put it through the wash using the Vanish Gold Oxi Action Crystal white (as the cloth I had the stain on was white).

Read on to see if the Vanish products worked on mascara, long-lasting red lipstick and full coverage liquid foundation.

We all LOVE mascara! I mean who wouldn't...unless it's on your clothes, then thats a different story. Mascara stains are literally the worst. They are so dark and it's not like you can easily wash them off. So because I use a black mascara, I thought I might try and see if Vanish Preen Oxi Action Stain Remover can get rid of the mascara stain.

Here is the stain (makes you cringe doesn't it).
Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au
I used the Vanish Preen Oxi Action Stain Remover once and the stain literally came out. I was pretty impressed. Then I put it through the wash using the Vanish Gold Oxi Action Crystal White and the results were excellent. The stain had literally came out.

Next on the stain list we have the classic foundation. I'm always finding foundation stains near the neck line. So once again, lets see how successful Vanish is at removing foundation stains.

Here is the stain (fingers crossed I can get this off).

Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au

I used the Vanish Preen Oxi Action Stain Remover once and the stain almost came out. So I used the Vanish Preen Oxi Action Stain Remover again and that did the trick. Plus it's important to remember that this was a full coverage liquid foundation. I also put this one through the wash and bam the stain was gone.

Lastly, lipstick. My absolute favourite. I used my long-lasting red lipstick as I thought that would be the toughest stain to get off. And boy was I right!

Here is the stain (pretty colour, not so pretty on your white dress).
Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au















I used the Vanish Preen Oxi Action Stain Remover once and the stain didn't really come out at first. I think this was because it was a long-lasting lipstick and it was red after all. However, I was determined to get the stain out. So I tried again with the Vanish Preen Oxi Action Stain Remover and I noticed the red fading to a reddish orange. I had to try it for a third time, and then it faded.

So I put it through the wash with the Vanish Gold Oxi Action Crystal White. I had to do this twice, but the second time the stain finally came out. I guess they do really mean long-lasting.

To sum up, I think for mascara stains and liquid foundation the Vanish Preen Oxi Action Stain Remover really does the trick. However, for red lipstick I think you may need to give it a few goes. I'm sure if the lipstick was pink or something light, it may have come out easier. Nonetheless, in the end all the stains were removed. And as you can see, from the cloth below there are no stains, thanks to Vanish!
Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au

I do hope this post was valuable! Vanish defiantly helped in removing those sneaky makeup stains on my clothes. If you would like to request any more blog posts, or work with me just comment below. Oh, and because you read the whole post, why not "like" or "follow" my social media accounts- or BOTH. You can also subscribe to my blog.

Instagram - Follow it
Facebook - Like it
Twitter - Follow it
Pinterest - Follow it
Bloglovin (new) - Follow it

p.s If you are looking for some other stain removal tips just click here! Also, if you have makeup stains on dark clothes or coloured ones, I would use the Vanish NapiSan Gold Oxi Action- which has helped when I had a stain on my black dress.










1 comment:

  1. Cleaning spots or stains on Carpets or Upholstery is a craft and a skill there is not any one got to product that will deal with every stain, there is very different products and techniques to deal with these. With great training, great products and market leading equipment we can deal with most stains quickly and efficiently.

    Carpet Cleaning Holbeach

    Spot and Stain Removal

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top