LA ROCHE POSAY SEROZINC (REVIEW)

Hey Beauties! :D

Today is your lucky day because you will be one of the first to know about the NEW serozinc from the amazing La Roche Posay skincare range.


So what is this product? Well, the NEW serozinc is a purifying, smoothing and mattifying mist specially designed to target the key signs of oily, acne-prone and irritated skin. How amazing does that sound? Well, ladies and gents this product is absolutely worth it! I've been using the serozinc for a while now and I've noticed my pores are smaller (my pimples are less and aren't as big) and my complexion is smoothed (which has created a perfect base for my makeup), and I am less oily throughout the day (mattifying properties). Which is the best feeling in the world!

Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au
So what makes this product SO GOOD? Well, I did a bit of research and found out that the serozinc contains three amazing key ingredients.

  • Zinc sulphate
  • Sodium chloride
  • Thermal spring water

Ok, so they contain these ingredients, what does each do for our skin?

  • Zinc sulphate- works to reduce excess oil and mattify skin for refined pores and a shine free finish.
  • Sodium chloride - is a natural salt which cleanses and purifies the skin.
  • Thermal spring water - soothes and calms sensitive skin, sets makeup, freshens skin, reduces redness, softens skin and protects skin cells against free-radicals. You can read my review here on this amazing spring water.

Thus, having these three powerful ingredients combined helps to immediately improve the appearance of oily, shiny skin (which is me everyday of my life... well not anymore!)

Ok, so when do you use this product? You should be using it daily- which will ensure your skin becomes the queen/ king it should be. Mine has become a queen because I've incorporated it into my skincare routine.

First I'll cleanse my face, use the serozinc, then a moisturiser and then I use my thermal spring water! Now, you maybe thinking that's a lot to do just for your skin. But as my friend once told me, "You only have one chance with your skin. So look after it. We only get it once." I will always make sure that I treat my skin like a queen- you should to! Ever since I have started REALLY looking after my skin (using La Roche Posay products) I always get compliments.

Well, beauties I can go on and on, but I'm shinning the light on the NEW serozinc. When you try it, you will be amazed and when you are amazed- comment below. It would be wonderful to hear about your successes with this product!

Tell me how you felt about it on my social media accounts! Or just simply comment below.

Instagram: makeup_maniaah

Twitter: CMakeupManiaah

Facebook: Makeup Maniaah

Bloglovin': Makeup Maniaah

Pinterest: CMakeupManiaah

YouTube: Makeup Maniaah

Incase you didn't click on the link to read my review on the La Roche Posay thermal spring water, just CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/22/2016

    I've seen this product on the shelves and I was waiting for beauty bloggers to review it! Thanks for the very informative review. Keen to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Yes, I LOVE this product! I promise you won't be disappointed. I'm finding I'm so much less shinier throughout the day- and I'm having A LOT less pimples! - yay!

      Delete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top