#ACTONACNE LA ROCHE POSAY CAMPAIGN

Hey Beauties! :D

Blemishes and spots are a common yet debilitating problem which affects most teenagers and many adults. BUT! There is some good news. I'm about to give you a manageable skin care regime. How cool does that sound? If you can follow this skin care regime, I can guarantee you that your skin will improve. Why? Because I have used this skin care regime and my skin is AMAZING! I have never been happier and more confident.

Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au

Ok, so you are interested... what is the next step? Well, all you need to do is remember this: cleanse, tone and treat. Thats all.

1) Cleanse

2) Tone

3) Treat

So what products can you use to do this?

1) Cleanse with the Effacer Purifying Foaming Gel

The Effaclar Foaming Gel is a gentle cleanser that eliminates impurities and excess sebum. It has high efficacy for optimal skin tolerance.

2) Tone and prep with the Serozinc

The Serozinc mist is suitable for oily and acne prone skin. This 3-in-1 soultion purifyies, soothes and mattifies the skin, which helps to prep your skin for moisturising and makeup applications. If you want to read my review on the serozinc just CLICK HERE.

3) Treat, correct and hydrate with the Effacer Duo[+]

The Effaclar Duo Plus is a powerhouse final step. This product not only resolves blocked pores, but also works to prevent stubborn marks from forming.

Ok so you need to cleanse, tone and treat. Got it! But how can these three products help with that? Pretty good question right? Well, I've used all of these products over a couple of months and I'm loving the results. I hardly get pimples and if I do so, it's like one little one on my chin (how cute). So trust me, from my experience THIS ACTUALLY WORKS.

Now, this is the exciting news...

LaRoche Posay is offering a 6- Week Effacer Challenge which you can find HERE, which is a national initiative to support the commitment to educating and providing the opportunity to trail the Effacer anti-acne regime. The first 300 eligible signees will be gifted with a 6-week Effacer Challenge Kit featuring Effacer Purifying Foaming Gel 125ml, Serozinc 150ml and the Effacer Duo[+] 40ml. Following this, a special offer for the Effacer regime will be available for a limited time at adorebeauty.com.au.

Well beauties I hope you enjoyed my review and if you have any skincare concerns or questions just comment below! Or, follow me and leave a comment on my social media accounts.

Instagram - makeup_maniaah

Facebook - Makeup Maniaah (Business inquiries, makeup looks, new blog posts)

Twitter - CMakeupManiaah

Pinterest - CMakeupManiaah

Bloglovin - Makeup Maniaah

YouTube - Makeup Maniaah

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/05/2016

    I use this too and it has helped me so much! Now I don't have to use so much makeup to cover up my blemishes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! My skin looks so good, which makes my makeup look flawless! :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top