GET YOUR BROWS READY FOR 2017

Hey Beauties! :D

2017 is literally just around the corner, and it's time we make sure our brows are on point for the new year. So how on earth are we going to do this? Keep reading, I have you covered...

  1. You want to start by making sure all stray hairs are removed. I like to use pointed tweezers for this. Now beauties, try and not reshape your brows- unless- you have enough hairs to work with. Over plucking will happen beauties. Trust me, I KNOW. 
  2. So once your brows are looking neat you can use a brow powder (my favourite) or a brow pencil to fill in the blanks. This will ensure they look all full and natural for 2017. 
  3. If you are lacking some hairs at the start of your brows, you can use a brow pencil and draw on some hairs. You do this by placing your brow pencil at the start of your brow, and "flick" upwards. 
  4. If you are happy with your glorious brows, set them with some brow gel! All done beauties!

Be sure to check out my social media posts and subscribe, subscribe, subscribe!!

Instagram: makeup_maniaah

Facebook: Makeup Maniaah

Twitter: CMakeupManiaah

Pinterest: CMakeupManiaah

Bloglovin: Makeup Maniaah

YouTube: Makeup Maniaah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top