WHAT SHOULD BE ON YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST FOR 2016?

Hey Beauties! :D

It's that time of the year, CHRISTMAS! So I thought I'd write a blog post on what gifts (makeup) I would recommend for your Christmas list of 2016. So sit back, relax and tell your bank account it's going to be ok. It's time to treat yo self.

Foundation 
  • Stila Stay All Day Foundation (So super awesome!) 
Image via: isabelletheresemua (Instagram)

Primer
  •  Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (It keeps that foundation put!)

Image via: nicholemoore_ (Instagram)
Eyeshadow
  • The Balm Cosmetics- Nude'tude Eyeshadow (So pigmented, it's unreal!) 
Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au

Mascara

  • Benefit Rollar Lash Mascara (My lashes love this!)
Image via: beautyblogger2be (Instagram)
Lipstick
  •  MAC Lipstick (Need I say more?) 
Image via: leluxlife (Instagram)

Blush
  •  Inglot Blush (My cheeks have never been so rosy!)

Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au
Contouring + Highlight  
  • NYX contouring pallette (Can I get an "A" for Amazing?)
Image via: my_beauty_bazaar (Instagram)

False Lashes 

  • Model Rock (Super comfortable!)
Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au
What do you beauties want? Comment below!

Also don't forget to check out my social media posts and subscribe, subscribe, subscribe!!

Instagram: makeup_maniaah

Facebook: Makeup Maniaah

Twitter: CMakeupManiaah

Pinterest: CMakeupManiaah

Bloglovin: Makeup Maniaah

YouTube: Makeup Maniaah

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that post All are good for Christmas list for makeup we need all this product ,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the post!! :)

      Delete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top