HASK CHARCOAL PURIFYING SHAMPOO (REVIEW)

Hey Beauties! :D

Today I found something pretty awesome at Priceline Pharmacy (Australian beauty drug store). It's by a brand called Hask. Read to find out more...

Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com
HASK is a collection of hair care products featuring exotic oils from around the world. Utilising high quality ingredients, luxurious fragrances and fresh packaging, the HASK Exotic Oil line provides consumers with high-performance, salon quality results at an affordable price. The range includes shampoos, conditioners, shine oils and deep conditions based on the key ingredients of argan oil, macadamia oil, monoi oil and keratin protein. HASK shampoos and conditioners are free of sulphates, parabens, drying alcohols, phthalates, gluten and artificial colors. (Taken directly from https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/brands/1965-Hask) 

I had just run out of my shampoo, and thought it would be good idea to see what else is on the market. So I did a bit of research, and charcoal shampoo came up in my search results. I guess I was interested because charcoal has been a skincare trend lately and its had really good results.

It's claims to give your hair a deep clean. Because what happens is, when you keep using dry shampoos, hair gels and other hairstyling products you will often get some product build up. By using a charcoal shampoo, which is an ingredient that is derived from coconut shells in the Philippines, it acts like a magnet and attracts and removes impurities (build up of your hair products).

So I decided to give it ago! When I first tried this shampoo, I actually loved it. The fragrance is quite pleasant, and it lathered really well. My hair was defiantly so much more cleaner, and it didn't strip my hair dye (I have just dyed it black).

Another plus about this brand is that they aren't tested on animals. (Yay!)

They are also free from:

  • Sulphites
  • Paragons
  • Phthalates
  • Gluten
  • Drying alcohol
  • Artificial colours

I would definitely recommend using this shampoo! I'm actually so excited to try more of their range! Have you beauties tried this shampoo? Or anything from the range? I'd love to know- just comment below.

Also don't forget to check out my social media posts and subscribe, subscribe, subscribe!!

Instagram: makeup_maniaah

Facebook: Makeup Maniaah

Twitter: CMakeupManiaah

Pinterest: CMakeupManiaah

Bloglovin: Makeup Maniaah

YouTube: Makeup Maniaah

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the review of this Hask shampoo. I don't think that to check this is a bad idea at all. After all, it has been tested on animals. Well, i will try it soon and share my experience. thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving a comment! Let me know if you like it! :D

      Delete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top