WHAT FOUNDATION BRUSH SHOULD I BE USING?

Hey Beauties! :D

I get asked all the time, "What foundation brush do I use with this foundation?" It's a pretty common one, and it's totally understandable when you don't know a lot about makeup brushes and makeup in general. So if you feel this is you... keep reading!

If you want light coverage: (BB Creams, CC Creams)

  • Use a stippling brush
Image via: madolynthinks (Instagram)

If you want medium coverage: (Liquid foundation, powder foundation)

  • Use a damp (barely wet) beauty blender (don't rub, just dab)
Image via: realtechniques (Instagram)
  • Use a buffing brush (brush on the right)
Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au

If you want full coverage: (Liquid foundation)

  • Use a flat foundation brush (brush on the left)
Image via: sketch_and_m (Instagram)
  • Use a silicon sponge (don't rub, just dab)
Image via: dm_deutschland (Instagram)
What coverage do you beauties like? Also don't forget to check out my social media posts and subscribe, subscribe, subscribe!!

Instagram: makeup_maniaah

Facebook: Makeup Maniaah

Twitter: CMakeupManiaah

Pinterest: CMakeupManiaah

Bloglovin: Makeup Maniaah

YouTube: Makeup Maniaah

2 comments:

  1. I am always confused in this matter that what foundation brush should i use? There are plently of brushes are available in the market with different sizes. Its so difficult to select one. Thank you for sharing this post, it will help me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! There are SO many!! I'm glad though that you got something out my blog post! :D

      Delete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top