SHHH SILK EYE MASK (REVIEW)

Hey Beauties! :D

As you all know I'm all for supporting Australian brands and I was lucky to try out Shhh Silk. They provide a range of luxurious silk pillowcases, travel pillows, eye masks, sleep caps and silk filled pillows. So why silk? Well, switching to silk is actually beneficial for our skin! (Yup, you heard right!) Read on to find out how!

Image via: https://www.shhhsilk.com.au/products/eye-mask?variant=25468054152

What are the benefits?

  • Your skin feels more hydrated. Unlike cotton (which actually draws out moisture from your skin), which in turn leaves bed creases on your face; a silk pillowcase naturally hydrates your skin while you are sleeping. Which in turn reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
  • The eye mask keeps your face cooler mid-sleep (which prevents breakouts). 
  • It allows your body to release anti-aging melatonin with ease (the silk pillow cases especially encourage this).
  • It's also naturally hypoallergic, so all you beauties with sensitive skin can rest easy.
  • Oh and when you sleep on silk, did you know that it has benefits for your hair too? It actually helps with split ends! When you sleep on cotton pillow cases, the friction between your hair and the cotton creates split ends. When you sleep on silk, friction is reduced!  

So that's the research, what did I think? (I got to try the face mask)

  • The packaging was GREAT! (Image below). It was oozing luxury, and I think anyone who got this as a gift or for themselves would be super happy with it. 
  • The eye mask itself is so so so soft. 
  • It's nicely over sized, so it blocks out all the light (so I get some well needed beauty sleep).

Image via: https://www.shhhsilk.com.au/collections/all/products/sleeping-cap?variant=4809196612
I will defiantly buy these as gifts for my friends, as they are so luxurious and come in fantastic packaging. I'm also keen to try the pillow case as well! (Might be on my next shopping list)...

Have you used anything from Shhh Silk?  If you have, let me know in the comments!

Also don't forget to check out my social media posts and subscribe, subscribe, subscribe!!

Copyright: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au
Instagram: makeup_maniaah

Facebook: Makeup Maniaah

Twitter: CMakeupManiaah

Pinterest: CMakeupManiaah

Bloglovin: Makeup Maniaah

YouTube: Makeup Maniaah

2 comments:

  1. a good recommendation for a soothing skin effect. no doubt eyes need equal care besides overall body. surely adding it up on my bed time skin regime so that it fits well to the saying that eyes are the reflection of soul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for leaving a comment! I totally agree, it's also important to make sure we are looking after the skin around our eyes, by using the appropriate skincare. :D

      Delete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top