HASK GREEK YOGURT WITH BLUEBERRY & AÇAI (REVIEW)

Hey Beauties! :D

I have to share my favourite shampoo and conditioner brand with all you beauties! Ever since using the Hask Charcoal Shampoo (click here for the review), I had to try the rest of the range. I was given Hask's new range of Greek yogurt shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioner to try. You could imagine how excited I was because I tried their charcoal shampoo and LOVED it.

Image via: hask (Instagram)
It was no surprise that once again, I fell in love with the Greek yogurt collection. Inside each shampoo and conditioner there is the tube of Greek yogurt which is surrounded by the fruit extracts. So when you squeeze the tube of shampoo, the Greek yogurt comes out the middle, and on the other two sides the fruit extracts come out. Its like I'm mixing my own shampoo and conditioner. It's the coolest thing! Another amazing thing about the range is that it smells delicious. I actually get excited when I have a washing date with my hair.

You can also choose a formula based on your hair type or what your hair is going through. So because I have just dyed my hair (it was feeling quite damaged), I used the blueberry and acai which is meant to repair damage. There is also fig and honey which is for hydration and pomegranate and cranberry which is for colour treated hair. I will probably get the pomegranate and cranberry one next, because I'm going to be dying my hair soon.

First 3 images via: hask (Instagram), 4th image: Makeupmaniaah.blogspot.com.au
So you maybe thinking, "Cas this literally sounds awesome, it must be super expensive!" Well, let me tell you now, it's not even! At my local Australian drug store, it's $19.99. Which is so affordable for a shampoo and a conditioner. The deep conditioner is $5.99, which once again is really affordable and you only need to use it about once a week.

So it smells nice and isn't expensive what else... it works of course! My hair is super soft and I don't have many split ends, and I've only been using it for 4 weeks! Plus my friend even commented on my hair too! #winningthehairgame.


Well I hope you enjoyed my short review on the Hask Greek yogurt range! If you beauties have tried this range, let me know. Just comment below! Also don't forget to check out my social media posts and subscribe, subscribe, subscribe!!

Instagram: makeup_maniaah

Facebook: Makeup Maniaah

Twitter: CMakeupManiaah

Pinterest: CMakeupManiaah

Bloglovin: Makeup Maniaah

YouTube: Makeup Maniaah

2 comments:

  1. I have not tried out this yet but following your review, I am pretty sure that I am going to try this out. I hope the results come out good but I feel its bit on the expensive side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will LOVE it!! Let me know how you go! :D

      Delete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top