LOREAL PURE CLAY CHARCOAL MASK (REVIEW)

Hey Beauties! :D

Since facial masks and charcoal skincare products are trending in the beauty industry, I thought it would be a good idea to share my favourite charcoal mask with you guys! It's by Loreal, and it's part of their pure clay mask range. So lets get straight to the review!

Image via: lorealskin (Instagram)
So the main thing I love about this mask, is that it delivers results. I've almost finished the jar so you can trust that I have tested it quite a bit. It's been in my skincare routine for a few weeks now and I'm loving it. I use it about twice a week (before bedtime), and then I finish with the rest of my skincare routine.

When I apply the mask, I usually just use my fingers (but you can use a foundation brush as well). I have it on for about 10 minutes and in that time the mask dries. Now when it dries, it really dies. (As in you can't really move your facial muscles). So you may feel a bit tight. However, it's so easy to remove. Just before I'm about to wash the mask off, I use a dump lukewarm face cloth and I rest that over my face. This helps to loosen the hard, dried bits. Then I just wipe it off my face. It's so easy!

My face literally feels so soft afterwards and definitely a lot brighter. Obviously with all new skincare products you have to keep using them to get results, so don't expect your face to be perfect after one application.

There are also other masks in the range (and a few new ones coming out soon). I definitely want to try the exfoliating and smoothing mask! Comment below if you want to try any, or if you have tried them. I'd love to know!

Purifying and Mattifying Mask

Exfoliating and Smoothing Mask
You can also multitask by using all three masks at once (similar to the top image), or even two. It just depends on your problem areas.

Image via: https://www.lorealparis.com.au/pureclays.aspx?gclid=Cj0KCQjw--DLBRCNARIsAFIwR27Vx0xTowpLBq9n1CUO9SNsszes0YlkMq79kY_bH-9WsLeGKA9sVs0aAvi2EALw_wcB

Image via: missraluca (Instagram)

Well beauties, I hope you enjoyed my review! If you have any questions or comments, just post one down below! 

AND SUBSCRIBE, SUBSCRIBE, SUBSCRIBE!

Instagram: makeup_maniaah

Facebook: Makeup Maniaah

Twitter: CMakeupManiaah

Pinterest: CMakeupManiaah

Bloglovin: Makeup Maniaah

YouTube: Makeup Maniaah

2 comments:

  1. I've been using loreal products for quite some time now and i'm satisfied with the results. Will be using this clay mask now to see if it does any wonders for my highly oily skin or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly amazing! I use their masks about twice per week and I found that really helped! Good luck!

      Delete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top