GETTING A NOSE PIERCING - MY EXPERIENCE

Hey Beauties! :D

So I thought I would change it up, and share some of my experiences with getting a nose piercing. I've always wanted one and so I decided to bite the bullet and just do it.

Image via: Google Images
I guess the first question that I got asked was, "did it hurt?" I have a very low pain tolerance and it wasn't as saw as I thought it would be. I think I have to give credit to Shani (my piercer) for that. She actually got me to lie down and close my eyes. Which I thought was so much better, than sitting up and seeing the needle go through my nose. She also made me put my hands under my butt, in case I flinched or something.

I would also recommend getting it done with the needle. I've heard some horror stories with piercers using the gun. (If you are a piercer and you are reading this, let me know what your opinion on this is).

I also recommend regularly cleaning the nose piercing. You can get the cleaning solution from the place where you got your piercing done. I cleaned mine morning and night for the first two weeks and then once a day for about a month (I guess this will all depend on how your piercing is healing).

After a month I changed the piercing from a stud to a ring (this was a bad idea). I guess when they say to keep the stud in for 2 months, you probably should! It's important to make sure your nose piercing has healed before changing it. If it's still tender I wouldn't change it. Otherwise it may get infected. I'm lucky mine didn't get infected when I changed it back to a stud. But it did bleed slightly when I was changing the ring back to the stud. (I made sure I cleaned it really well in the process). The next morning, my piercing looked normal again. Thank goodness! I'll defiantly make sure it heals before putting in the ring.

Image via: thecreekman (Instagram)
Well, I hope this short post on my experience has helped those who maybe thinking about getting a nose piercing. If you have any questions, just post a comment below. I reply really fast!

Oh, and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, SUBSCRIBE, SUBSCRIBE!

Instagram: makeup_maniaah

Facebook: Makeup Maniaah

Twitter: CMakeupManiaah

Pinterest: CMakeupManiaah

Bloglovin: Makeup Maniaah

YouTube: Makeup Maniaah


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/06/2017

    Did you get a nose screw or bone put in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a nose screw put in. :D

      Delete
  2. Update: I have changed from a stud to a ring, as it's been 2 months. The piercing was not tender and it didn't hurt when I took the stud out. I also made sure I cleaned my piercing before and after putting in a ring. I also made sure that the new jewelry was cleaned too. If you have any questions just comment below.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to my blog!

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top